installation problem

Post your problems with the script.

installation problem

Postby Zarkinjo » Tue May 08, 2007 2:09 pm

i have a problem with strawberry at the first step of installation.

i chmod all the folders and files like the help says, then at the first step i select mysql, language and click the button, and the there are some error messages about functions.inc.php and mysql.class.php

i've created a database, where should i put the username and password in?
Zarkinjo

Postby Zarkinjo » Tue May 08, 2007 5:13 pm

Code: Select all

Warning: fopen(/home/filmtvs/public_html/OTH-Croatia/strawberry/lang/en/pack.txt) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/filmtvs/public_html/OTH-Croatia/strawberry/inc/functions.inc.php on line 590

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/filmtvs/public_html/OTH-Croatia/strawberry/inc/functions.inc.php on line 591

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/filmtvs/public_html/OTH-Croatia/strawberry/inc/functions.inc.php on line 593

Warning: fopen(/home/filmtvs/public_html/OTH-Croatia/strawberry/lang/en/pack.txt) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/filmtvs/public_html/OTH-Croatia/strawberry/inc/functions.inc.php on line 590

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/filmtvs/public_html/OTH-Croatia/strawberry/inc/functions.inc.php on line 591

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/filmtvs/public_html/OTH-Croatia/strawberry/inc/functions.inc.php on line 593
Zarkinjo

Postby azn_romeo_4u » Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:33 am

cmod pack.txt to 777
azn_romeo_4u

Return to Strawberry Support